Jamuna Bank MTO Questions Solution-2017
Exam held: 21/10/2017
1. Who is the president of France?
Ans: Emmanuel Macron
2. Catalonia is the province of which country?
3. Famous book of Kazuo Ishiguro ?
Ans: Remains of the day
4. Nobel Prize winner in economics 2017?
Ans: Richard Thaler
5. Where is Parkir beach situated?
6.Kutupalong is situated in which thana?
7. Where Pari Bibi tomb is situated?
Ans: Lalbagh, Dhaka.
8. Who is the secretary of state of U.S.A?
Ans: Rex W. Tillerson
9. Dividends of a company declared by whom?
Ans: The board of directors
10. Capital market controlled by which institution?
Ans: BSEC (Bangladesh Security & Exchange Commission)
11. New development bank initiated by China?
Ans: AIIB (Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank)
12. Name of the capital of Australia?
13. Who is the chief election commissioner of Bangladesh now?
Ans: KM Nurul Huda
14. State minister of finance of Bangladesh is?
Ans: Muhammad Abdul Mannan
15. FIFA world cup 2022 will be held on which country?
3. about whom
5. Some time
6. is covered
14. If l had known
15. She asked the speaker repeat
16. Authority over him
Pin point error
17. No error
18. in watching
19. Had worked
Written math ans:
1. Swimming club =60
2. Marbles =80
3. Alam can do= 72 days
A box contains only marbles. If 1/4th of the marble were removed from the box would be filled to 1/3 of its capacity.If instead of 100 marbles were added,the box would be full.How many marbles are there in the box?
Total capacity of the box=1 portion
The marble in the box begging=x
First1/4 th of the marble removed from the box
Remaining marbles in the box
According to the question,
1/3 of the capacity of box =3x/4 marbles
Full capacity of the box =9x/4 marbles
Now ,100 marbles were added to the “x” marbles then the box full its capacity
Or, (9x/4)-x =100
Or, 5x =400
Hence, The marble in the box 80
If you find any wrong answer please send our page the right answer.